Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This email came from Sister Probst on 06/20/11

I just thought I would post this nice email that came from Sister Probst, she is Colton's mission president's wife.  Colton is really going to miss them when they leave in a few weeks.  As a mom it is nice to hear great things about your kids.  I love being a missionary mom!

Dear Brother and Sister Balmforth:
I just wanted to send a note and tell you how thankful we are for Elder Balmforth.  We have been so impressed with how efficient he is and he is so willing to do whatever asked with such a great attitude.  I don't think there is anything he can't do or is not willing to do and he does it as soon as he is asked.  I think he could take care of the entire office by himself.  We won't ask him to do that but he surely is a blessing to us.  He is also a blessing in his area.  He will play such a vital role as we transition with a new mission president and will be a great blessing to him as well as President Wood learns the mission.  Thank you for raising such a fine son.
Love, Sister Probst

No comments:

Post a Comment