Monday, October 17, 2011

10/17/11

Hello,
Well this will be short because both of my loving parents stayed up super late to email me.  I guess someone said I got transfered?.....false I am still in Khayelitsha and I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy I stayed.  Our area is on fire and we worked hard to get it there.  My new companion is Elder Critchfield.  He is from Utah.  He was also trained by Elder Leach and he is GREAT!!!!  I think we will get along really well!  I'm so excited for this transfer!  This week has been SO hectic.  The Zone leaders used us on transfer day to run people all around Cape Town and so we only went to our area in the evening and then we had training on Friday and that was soooo good.  We listened to a talk by Elder Bednar on becoming a PMG missionary and it was powerful!  There is so much I have to work on.  Its a little overwhelming but I'm excited to get started!
We should have two more baptisms in two weeks!  We had 4 investigators at General Conference and they LOVED it!  It was the best feeling in the world to see the Lords investigators taking NOTES while they listened to the Prophets and apostles.  One investigator named Simpewe texted us and told us thank you for inviting him, he loved it.  We replied its where Heavenly Father wanted him.  I know that as we follow the amazing council given to us by our prophets and apostles we will be able to stay on the straight and narrow path.  I'm way jealous, Katee is going to the temple!!!!!  I miss the temple sooo much.  I feel the spirit the strongest when I teach about the temple!  I'm happy for her.  Kelsee, I can't believe you got a dog, he will tear up your house! hahaha suckers but I'm sure you are enjoying it. But come February I hope Kelsee and Calee are prego! hahaha I'm sure they don't want that haha.  Well, things here are great its really starting to warm up and we have had a few HOT days but not to bad.  I love South Africa.  These people are GREAT! I'm writing letters today and will get them off soon!  I cannot believe I have been here almost 1 year!!!  Time FLYS and I only have one year left I have alot to do!

Love ya,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment