Monday, August 22, 2011

OH MAN................08/22/11

Dear Family,
What a week!  It's so up and down.  I feel so guilty for feeling bad about my family and the funeral and everything!  Missionaries loose there parents or a sibling or Grandparents and they are fine.  I mean I;m fine its just hard to be away when this is going on, but I'm glad I am where I am.  We hiked Table Mountain today and it was GREAT!!!!!  I loved it.  I will probably be sooooooo sore tomorrow but it was well worth it!  I will send pictures home soon.  Well, I hope everything went well!  Katee's email was sad I'm so glad I just got a phone call to save me from the embarrassment of crying in front of my mission president.hahahaha.
Our area is still on fire!  We have some great investigators!  We are having FHE with the Brook family and our investigator Tania!  I'm excited!  Oh and I have ANOTHER companion..........yeah he is waiting to go to Namibia,  his name is Elder Andriamanentena,  yeah say that 10 times fast.  I can haha.  He's GREAT!  We love him.  Wen they told me I as worried about training with a three sum but its really fun and he is a great missionary.  H is probably the funniest person I have ever met, without driving me CRAZY!  So Elder Zarbock and I like him.  We have an amazing investigator I think I have mentioned him.  His name is Raymond, he is AWESOME!  He is so excited for baptism and so are we.  He should be baptized on the 11th.  He participated in priesthood and everyone thought he was a member.  I taught the plan of salvation to him the day after I found out about Grandpa and it was the best lesson I have ever taught.  I know Grandpa is with me and watching over me.  I am doing good, so please don't worry about me.  Thanks for all the love and support.  I love all of you.  Have a great week.

Love,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment