Thursday, July 26, 2012

07/23/2012

Hello All,
AHHHHHH my camera is dead and I left the charger in Grahamstown, dang it!!!!  Oh well I'll make a plan! Well its been a good week, nothing out of the ordinary except I was really rushing to get home the other night (I won't say why....okay I will I had to pee) and I ran through a very short yellow light that turned red and here in SA they don't use cops much they only have cameras that flash really bright lights and yes I got flashed but it was so cool!  With the red and yellow and green lights and then FLASH the whole street lit up it was cool but I dread getting the dang fine!!!!  Oh well!  It for some reason has been an incredibly long week. We have had great lessons with our investigators and things are going really well!  We so far will have two baptisms on September 2nd.  They are both progressing so fast that I am sure it will be before that!  It is so weird to teach here because if the people are really interested they will google more about the lesson. Like the other day we were teaching my favorite investigator and we asked about the chapter we left her and she explained it so perfectly!  So I had a grin on my face and she said wait is that wrong....and I said, no no, no that is awesome.  Its the best description I have heard!  She paused and said "OKAY OKAY I GOOGLED IT!!!!!!" hahahaha  It was so funny she acted like it was bad.  She promised she read it then googles it then read it two more times hahahaha it was so funny!
So I will still not admit that I'm getting tired but physically for some reason I feel exhausted!!!!  So, I have been praying a LOT!  More then usual and asking for help.  The coolest miracle happened.  I have specifically been asking for people to teach who are prepared.  On Wednesday I got a call from some Joburg missionaries and they said that their best investigator is moving to Bellville!  I was so happy!  It wasn't until later that I realized that it was a huge answer to my prayers!  AGAIN, I see that He is there and He does listen.
So I have been getting some great letters.  All I can say is thank you.  It means a lot.  I am trying to be good about writing back but its hard enough to get home late and write in the area book and then my journal (which is not the best record but I'm really trying!)  So, I will try but I can't promise but I do want you all to know that every letter is a huge blessing and I am so thankful!  I love you all have a great week.

Love,
Colton

PS...We are going to the Lion Park today for P-day, it will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment