Monday, June 18, 2012

WHAT A WEEK! 06/18/12

Hello All,
Its been a fun week. I  went to East London for leadership training.  It was awesome!  Then we had exchanges with the zone leaders.  I went with Elder Naylor who was recently dear Johned. Poor guy!  It was a fun exchange.  Then on Saturday we had a movie night with the branch and they were supposed to bring friends.  We watched the movie Courageous and it was awesome.  It reminded me of my dad and how awesome he is!  HAPPY FATHERS DAY dad and grandpa and everyone else!  We celebrated with Eelder Nye haha.  So a lot of funny things have happened this week.  We went to Sunday school with the 12 year olds and Sister Avewe was teaching about patriarchal blessings.  Yeah.....so Luntu asks. "so, I like Lil Wayne......will my blessing say that I like Lil Wayne"! hahahaha, I laughed so hard it was so funny!!!  We also had some awesome first lessons one was with a man named Honey....yes that's right.  He explained some challenges in his life and we just taught about the gospel its so awesome how if we live the gospel our challenges and temptations and addictions can be easier.  The gospel really blesses and comforts.  Okay I just really am not in the big email mood and I don't have a lot to say.  I'm really sorry I know this is so lame hahah.  I got pictures from Calee and I show them off to every one haha.  I love you, thank you for all that you do!  Sorry this sucks, next week will be better!  I promise so don't complain.  Its not like I get that many letters any ways hahah, just kidding.    Love ya!  Have a good week everyone.

Love,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment