Monday, January 9, 2012

Sorry, this is a crappy mass email. 01/09/12

Hello Family,
Well this will be short haha I don't have much time.  This week has been great!  Elder Mooki and I will be together in Kwano for at least 6 more weeks which is great.  Its nice to just keep going with what we have been doing.  On the other hand I don't like to go too long with out change or I tend to get bored.  But you all know how I hate change, so I am excited to work in the same area again and we hope to have a lot of success.  We met with a really cool less active member named Sigqobio.  He knows so much and has the Melchizedek priesthood.  He just has some concerns and I hope we can help him.  He could be a powerful strength to the ward. 
Were organizing a mission prep class as well to try to get all the Young men in the ward excited for missions. There are so many of them and the stake president really wants them to serve.  So that should be really fun. The weather is good its been warm and humid.  I herd it snowed at home that's cool!  I really miss the snow! Well I know this is really short I'm sorry!  I'm still working on letters but I'm not very good.  Thank you for all the letters!  Elder Andiamenentena my old comp is in the office now and he told me I have some letters in the office so i could get them this week!

Love you all!
Colton 

No comments:

Post a Comment