Monday, December 5, 2011

12/05/11

Hello family and friends!
This week has been really good!  We are teaching a lot of great people who are really prepared.  We are teaching two sisters, Sikelwe and Mthikazi who won't stop smiling.  I laugh at random times in lessons because their just always happy!   As they learn more about the gospel and all it has to offer they even get happier.  Its contagious.  They are really cool.  They will hopefully be baptized in January. 
We have really been working on the relationship with members.  Its not the best.  They are all great people. We decided to volunteer to teach some lessons on member missionary work.  Yesterday we taught relief society.  It went really well I talked about fear of rejection and told them I am still scared to be rejected.  I talked about how much the Savior was rejected and how he took it because it was the will of his Father to preach the gospel.  We told them they are disciples of Jesus Christ and when they were baptized they took upon them his name.   I regret not sharing the gopel more when I was home.  There are so many things we could do.  But the lesson went well and we got some DAs (dinner appointments. hahahahaha) but that's not why we went, but it is a  nice perk.  We are having zone conference this Thursday and a Christmas party.  So that will be cool.  The weather here has been pretty nice so far.  Not to hot.  I have been rained on though, but I'm not complaining it was pretty fun!  Anyways thank you all for the letters.  I just put a bunch in the post and hope you get them.  Have a great week.
Love ya,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment