Monday, November 7, 2011

I can't think of anything. 11/07/11

Well this is going to be a really short one, so sorry!  Katee, I got your package thank you sooooooo much its amazing how much you know me!  That stuff was perfect!  I will keep the ring with me, hopefully no one steals it haha.  Courtney and Healey Family, thank you for the GREAT birthday package it was awesome. Thank you so much!
Its been a crazy week.  When I say crazy, I mean a little slow.  So there's not a lot to report!  Our area is doing great and we should have another baptism in a couple weeks and then a few more in December if I'm here.  We have FHE tonight with the Mwyapopo family they rock.  They also fed us last night.  This is a lame email. hmmmm.......THE WEATHER its the same.  Some days warm some hot, its not quite summer yet ,which stresses me out because we all know how much I flippen love the African heat.  But look on the bright side usually more people are out and we have more missionary opportunity's so I am excited for that!
Neliswa and Michael were both confirmed yesterday and they are both really happy!  I am pretty bummed because our two favorite fellow shippers are going to Eastern Cape to go to the "BUSH" its an African tradition they do to become men.  Ummm, I'm not going to explain it.  Anyways they will be gone until January but they don't leave for a couple of weeks so that is good.
The work is going great.  We were able to teach Penny a recent convert about missionary life and she thinks she might want to go on a mission.  It was one of the most spiritual lessons I have been in.  You could tell the spirit was there as we testified of missionary work.  My mission is great and I'm having a blast.  Oma and Mer, thanks for the birthday card and I promise I'm trying to write back to every one!  Have a great week.

Love,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment