Monday, November 21, 2011

11/21/11

Hello everyone,
I procrastinated this email and I'm running low on time!  This week has been crazy!  We were supposed to have a baptism but it just didn't work out.  He said he didn't feel like he was giving it his all and he postponed until December 4th.   I wonder if I will be here?  Transfers are on Wednesday and I have no idea what will be happening!  Part of me wants to stay because I LOVE the people in this area we have great investigators and members!   I have seven recent converts who are the BEST!  But I will do whatever and be happy about it!   I hope Katee can finish where she is because she would meet Elder Leach, that would be crazy!  I can't believe grandma and Jodi got robbed!  Man people are dumb!  GET A JOB!
So we saw this less active return missionary the other day.  It was to be honest very frustrating!  He was the nicest guy but man he is so far away!  I don't understand how you could deny what you felt.  He served for two years and then nothing!   Man he is a nice guy but I don't even know where to begin.  It was irritating! Plus his live in girlfriend started sharpening a HUGE knife after locking the door and I was freaking out! Turns out she was just making us dinner.  See how nice they were.   I am going to get them to church they are an amazing family!
We had a really good fireside that the Mitchell's  put on in their branch and we helped.  It was on the plan of salvation.  It was a sweet activity I was running the spirit paradise which was really cool!   I wore all white and greeted people as they came in.  We showed a really cool video of someone entering the spirit paradise and it was so cool!  The spirit was really strong and I thought alot about grandpa.  I am so thankful for the plan of salvation.  Its a huge comfort!  Just like Katee, I have gained a huge testimony on eternal families and I am soooooo thankful for the temple and the sealling power we have on the earth today!  Thank you for all that you do!

Love,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment