Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Letter written on October 30th by Elder Balmforth

Okay, I guess I will write you have probably gotten like 3 or 4 emails since, but I better write anyways.  Well it's getting better here all the time.  The elders are all really friendly and I have made friends that will last a lifetime.  My patriarical blessing is really coming into play everyday.  Thanks to everyone who wrote me a letter.  They have helped me so much.  Even though they were all very tough to read.  Kelsee, 1st letter, yah, you win.  You are amazing and thanks for all you do!  Keep working hard.  I know  you have been.  Calee, keep getting fat and thanks for the birthday letter.  Katee there is so much to say to you.  I will email you before you leave.  I love you.  Davey, thanks for your letter it may be in the top 5.  Take good care of my sister, like you always do!  Mer, you are probably the best person I know next to Christ!  You are an amazing example and Big G, thanks for your advice, thanks for all you do for me.  Grandma and everyone else, thank you so much for all the love and support and letters, I really love you and appreciate you. 

Brooke,
I miss you tons, I hope your doing good and staying busy, hey, try and make some friends and have fun.  I love you.  Liz, your a G and I love and miss you!  BE GOOD:)
Cam, I hope you broke up with Erica, now that I'm in Africa I can say what I want.  She's BAD NEWS.  But I miss you and love you, I hope you are doing good, hate me if you want, but I'm in Africa.
I could go on and on with people I have so much love and support from, sorry I can't list you all.  Marissa and Janelle, you guys have been such a big help to me and I appreciate your example that you have been to me. 

I will try and write back to everyone who sends me letters.  The mail is really slow, it takes forever, so everyone, keep writing.  Email is limited to my family, but I love letters. 

So here in the MTC we wake up at 6:30am and get ready then breakfast at 7 am, study at 7:30am until 9am, then we have class from 9-12:30.  Then lunch, then class from 1:30 to 5pm.  Then dinner, then class again from 6-9pm, then planning, then bed.  Basically, eat, sleep, study and you know what else, blah, blah blah.

Well I love you guys so much.  Time is seriously going to fly.  I can't wait till December 25th so I can hear your voice.  I am trying to finish a tape to send you but it's hard to get some alone time to talk to myself.  Well rough times are ahead for us all.  I know if you just get down on your knees your best friend will be there.  I can feel my Savior right next to me.  I love feeling such a constant companionship with my Father in Heaven and Savior and Holy Ghost.  The scriptures have answered so many questions for me and I love to study them.  Well by now I've probably been in the field a couple weeks, crazy,  right now we are watching general conference for the Africans who didn't see it but it's cool, I love conference. 

Mom, I just want you to know how much I love you.  You are so amazing.  You truley have been the best mom.  There is a reason we chose each other in heaven, we really strengthen each other, stay strong and healthy.  You will be okay even after Katee leaves, just rely on prayer and dad.  he loves you and is always there.  I love you so much, stay strong, Joshua 1:9. 

Dad I don't think I have always given you the respect you deserve.  You are an amazing dad, the best.  I love you so much and I will always remember all you have done and sacrificed for me and our family.  Help mom, she's gonna struggle when Katee leaves.  I love you dad and miss you way more then you know.  Well I love you all and thanks again for all the support.

Love Ya!
Colton
(I miss my first name)

No comments:

Post a Comment